It’s not that Steve was everything to the company. It was that he had a loyal following.
Nothing in what Apple is doing is bad right now. And in fact they are doing a great continuance while updating the style and giving people more freedom.
However, the wow of wireless computing is now past the hype stage and those who lived for the earth moving of Steve’s announcements are having to cope with the reality of choice.
If and if they have to do more then its an opportunity to be more universal.
- Google war may make ATT the Victim.”>The Apple Google war may make ATT the Victim. – Aug 03, 2009
- Streaming (& Archiving) 4GWE. – Oct 02, 2010
- Google vs. Apple – Jan 05, 2010
- Apple you Win, I Bought the iTouch! – Sep 10, 2009
- Testing a Big Question for ‘Open’ 4G Devices – Sep 03, 2009
- No Degrees of Separation: SMS vs. Mobile IM – Aug 27, 2009
- Bright Shiny Object – Death Star Apple Part 2 – Aug 25, 2009
- The War is Still a Skirmish amongst Giants: – Aug 19, 2009
- ATT vs. Telefonica The Long Tail Effect of Apple’s App Store – Aug 10, 2009
- Verizon Wireless or Apple?”>Who is driving the Next Bus Verizon Wireless or Apple? – Aug 04, 2009
Copyright 4G Wireless Evolution
Copyright 4G: For Generations to Come
Ho Hum, iOS7 is Here by claude